Caramel Apple + Ginger Almond Thumbprints
Who's says gulten free baking has to be complicated?
Gluten-free Almond Thumbprints
with Caramel Apple + Ginger Fruit Spread
What you'll need:
- Caramel Apple + Ginger Fruit Spread
- 2 cups almond flour, or ground almonds
- 6 TB softened butter
- 6TB powder sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lined baking sheet
Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until dough forms, hands are best.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, then remove from oven. Indent each cookie with the back of a spoon, then bake in oven for 2-4 more minutes until bottom is golden.
- Cool cookies completely.
- Fill each indent with fruit spread right before serving!