Pear+ Ginger Gorgonzola Flatbread
Elevate any happy hour!
Pear + Ginger
Yields 2 flatbreads, serves 4-6 as an appetizer.
What you'll need:
- 2 packaged flatbreads, or 1 batch of pizza dough
- 1/3 cup Pear + Ginger Chutney
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced butternut squash
- fresh thyme for finishing
- lined baking sheet
Preheat oven to 450 F, and place naked baking sheet inside.
- If using fresh dough, divide into 2 balls and roll both into oblong shapes until 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake fresh dough on lined baking sheet for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and dress with toppings. If using packaged flatbreads, begin here.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each flatbread, arrange sliced butternut squash artfully, and top with spoonfuls of Pear + Ginger Chutney.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and finish with fresh thyme leaves. Serve warm