Tomato + Onion Eggs en Cocotte
Who's need avocado toast?
Tomato + Onion
Eggs en Cocotte
What'll you need:
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 oz goat cheese
- a few spoonfuls of Tomato + Onion Spread
- grated parmesan, rosemary, and S+P for garnish
- 2 buttered ramekins + pan for oven water bath, hot water
Preheat oven to 350 F
- Create a ring of crumbled goat cheese around edge of ramekin.
- Crack 2 eggs in the center of each ramekin and spoon Tomato + Onion Spread on top.
- Place ramekins in water bath pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Eggs are done when the whites are firm. Garnish with grated parmesan.
- Finish with chopped rosemary and S+P. Serve warm with toast!